Preventative Care for the Water Tank Industry
Serving the Water Tank Industry Since 1992.
Southeastern Tank & Tower, Inc. has been serving the water tank industry since 1992. Located near Lake Park, GA we serve the southeast area of the United States. We provide any service needed for maintaining your water tank. Our services range from maintenance plans to tank renovations. We are also certified to perform lead abatement. Our maintenance plans are unique for every client so we can meet any budget issues and help plan for future maintenance.
The Benefits of our Maintenance Plan:
- Allows piece of mind that one of your major assets is being professional maintained to achieve its maximum life cycle.
- Bi-annual washouts and inspections ensure compliance in areas of sanitation, safety, structural integrity, and coating condition.
- Client will receive bound copies of the inspection report to include photographs.
- Includes interior and exterior coating renovation of the water tank during the maintenance period.
- Individual programs are designed for long or short term maintenance.
- Relieves client of any unforeseen expense.\
- All work will be performed by employees trained to OSHA standards.
- Includes any emergency services need 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- Keeps the tank in compliance with AWWA, OSHA, State, and Federal guidelines.
Give us a call today for a visit and assessment of your water tanks condition.
We will provide a quote to clean and service your tank biannually or put in our maintenance program to ensure the tank is kept up to current standards at a minimal cost to you.
Phone: (229) 559-7700
Fax: (229) 559-7710
Click here for a downloadable brochure of our Maintenance Plan.
For more contact information visit our contact page.